Due Date VAT Reimbursement or Fast VAT Reimbursement via UTA
The reimbursement procedure for VAT paid abroad may take up to 12 months (even in the electronic procedure introduced in 2010). If you do not want to wait that long, we can offer two possibilities (in cooperation with our service partner), which will enable you to dispose much earlier of your VAT amounts to be refunded:
Your benefits at a glance:
- In case of Due Date VAT Reimbursement* the relevant amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the end of the quarter.
- In case of Fast VAT Reimbursement* the relevant amount will be credited to you already in your next UTA invoice.
Once the corresponding tax authority has processed your request, the VAT amount reimbursed* will automatically be credited to you in your UTA invoice.
Additional benefits at a glance:
- We take care of your requests for refund of VAT.
- In case of Fast VAT Reimbursement, immediate credit of the VAT amounts to be reimbursed* relating to invoices issued by other companies (if applicable), after receipt by our service partner.
- We check your vouchers and tax assessment notices and we will submit a written objection, if required.
- You do not need to continue to collect, prepare or send UTA vouchers, nor to enter the relevant data in the online portal.
- Early availability of VAT amounts to be reimbursed* and, thus, improved liquidity - according to the above mentioned types of reimbursement.
*less a moderate handling fee