UTA ferry service
The end of the road is just the beginning: Mobile without borders with the UTA ferry service
Planning the optimal transport route is of fundamental importance to fleet managers and drivers. Land routes are not always the quickest way to transport goods. Some destinations cannot be reached by land at all. Ferries represent a cost-efficient way of crossing water and reaching the desired destination quickly.
UTA offers a large network of ferry companies in Europe that makes it easy for you to find a cheap and convenient way to plan and carry out your journey across the Baltic Sea, the North Sea, the Irish Sea, the English Channel, the Mediterranean and selected inland waterways.
Payments on the spot
Selected ferry partners allow you to use your UTA card or the BroBizz® box, UTA One® or the Telepass EU to settle your ferry costs at the port. Simply drive to the ferry port and pay the fare for the crossing there and then.
It is even simpler and more flexible to book the ferry with UTA Ferry® – our online booking platform for ferry bookings.
UTA Ferry® – online booking in advance
Do you want to book your ferry in advance to reduce waiting times at the ferry ports and benefit from lower ferry prices at the same time? With UTA Ferry® you save time and money!
The online booking platform UTA Ferry® offers 750 ferry connections in more than 50 countries across Europe. These include ferry connections between Calais (France) and Dover (UK), between Hoek van Holland (Netherlands) and Harwich (UK) and between Rostock (Germany) and Gedser (Denmark). You select the ferry that best suits your route and conveniently book the ferry online up to 30 days in advance. The payment is processed via your regular UTA invoice.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Wide range of offers
- More than 40 ferry operators on one portal
- Over 750 ferry connections
- In more than 50 countries across Europe
- High level of flexibility
- Online booking around the clock
- It is easy to make a booking or a cancellation, and this is generally free of charge
- Open tickets (no fixed departure time) are available for selected routes
- Planning reliability
- Guaranteed space on the ferry
- No waiting times at the ticket counter
- Special conditions for UTA customers
- Savings of up to 18% on the ticket price
- Top service
- Customer service in several languages every day from 7 a.m. to midnight
- No cash or credit card required
- The ferry costs are added to your UTA invoice
Travel across Europe without borders with UTA and get everything from a single source – including your ferry bookings. Book your ferry now with UTA Ferry®!
Are you a UTA customer already?
Book your ferry with UTA Ferry® in the UTA Exclusive Section. Please have your login details ready.
Not a UTA customer yet?
No problem, simply complete our form and request a no-obligation offer. We are happy to advise you.