Registration Procedure Toll Belarus (BelToll)
We recommend to use the Internet Explorer to open the forms. If you use Mozilla Firefox, the data might be displayed incorrectly.
UTA is the only company in our line of business offering the BelToll system in the post-pay procedure.
This means, that transactions will be invoiced retroactively in your UTA invoice. The following is a step by step guideline for ordering your On Board Unit (OBU):
Please observe, that all documents (including the copy of your vehicle registration certificate and/or excerpt from the commercial register) must show your company stamp!
Folgende Dokumente müssen im Original eingereicht werden:
A copy of the following documents must be sent to UTA:
- Excerpt from the commercial register or business registration.
- Vehicle registration certificate for each vehicle to be registered.
- Proof of pollutant category (if not stated in the vehicle registration certificate, please provide an additional proof such as e. g. CEMT authorisation, COP document or proof from the vehicle manufacturer).
- Hiring or leasing contract (in case of hired or leased vehicle/s).
- After submission of all required documents, we will check these for correctness.
- Subsequently we will order your on-board-unit (OBU).
- Once the toll company has checked, admitted and processed your application, UTA will confirm to you that your OBU will be ready for collection.
- Upon presentation of the original copy of the corresponding vehicle registration certificate and of the power of authorisation (authorising the person who will collect the OBU), the OBU can be collected at any distribution point in Belarus.
- The OBU will be personalised and activated directly at the distribution point and will immediately be ready for use.
Should you require more detailed information, please feel free to contact us.